Thursday, May 9, 2013

Sweet Treats

Good day!
 
If you're already following me on IG (username: itsmekarenn),
you would find some of the images below familiar :P

I'm definitely more of a savory than sweet kinda girl
but some days, I do treat my family, friends & myself to sweet pastries! :D
ALOT of you love Twelve Cupcakes, Red Velvet but I find the frosting way too sweet :|
Much prefer the peanut butter heh! Love the texture of their cupcakes tho (:
Lunch at Thai Express last Sunday (:

Tom Yum Goong x Green Curry Balls x Honeydew Sago Set
The lunch companion lamented that the set was disappointing; only the soup was good <(
Green Curry Laksa
Super gao, super shiok soup broth = Bad throat :| 
Red Bean Dessert
How come its so hard to find good coconut ice cream in Singapore!? D:
A view of the colorful marshmallow macaroons
And a matter of time before I succumbed to these :P
Quick takeout with two flavors > Salted Caramel & Chestnut ^^
Things are sweeter when they’re lost. 
I know—because once I wanted something and got it. 
It was the only thing I ever wanted badly…
And when I got it it turned to dust in my hands.

x

No comments: