Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother's Day x Serenity Spanish Bar & Restaurant

Hello Wednesday!

Mommykins causally mentioned in passing she misses paella and very spontaneously,
we celebrated Mother's Day with a nice spanish dins at Serenity on Sunday :D
You will be spoilt for choice from the wide selection of tapas!
We narrowed down to a few for sharing & most were delightful (:
My voted favorite out of the lot :D
Super awesome Foie Gras with Caramelized Onions!!
Seafood Paella
This is their signature dish but it was served kinda cold n bland. So disappointing <(
On the contrary, the Black Squid Ink Paella tasted so much better!
Seafood in both orders was really fresh and juicy though (:
Mom, I just want to say..

Being your daughter is my favorite role in life so far :P
Nothing in this world could ever compare to the way you make us feel every day.
Words don't even begin to express how much your presence has bonded the family together.
I cherish every second with you;
The joy I get to feel each day because of you is indescribable.
As you grow and take in this world around you,
know that you are loved today and EVERYDAY all because you're our mom!
I love you and really lucky to have you in my life!

And to all the other mothers out there, hope you had a beautiful Mother's Day too!

x

No comments: