Friday, May 3, 2013

Beng Thin Hoon Kee Restaurant

I would like to (highly) recommend this restaurant if you love Hokkien cuisine!

65 Chulia Street
Located on the 5th floor of OCBC Centre
Tel: 65332818
The prices are pretty justifiable for the food & service provided totally worth every penny!
The brightly lit restaurant was simply furnished & just like Beng Hiang Restaurant
it is also a popular place for hokkien food, family gathering & birthday celebrations (:
First up was the Crab Fishmaw Soup.
The thickness was right, generous amount of ingredients used and it was super tasty!
I especially liked mine with lotsa vinegar. Perfect dish to whip up an appetite :D :D
Ngo Hiang Combination! Yumz
Fresh Oysters Egg
I secretly wanted to order another portion lol!! THAT good. 
No doubt my favorite dish that night :P
Cabbage Canopy
Fried Fine Noodles (Mee Sua)
Flavorful but tad too oily for us 
Kee's signature Fujian Fried Noodles
If you didn't try this dish, you've never been to Beng Thin Hoon Kee Restaurant.
Sweet Yam Pumpkin (Orh-Nee)
I was too full by the time this came but I still forced myself to finish my share
because this is another of my weakness D:
Can't wait for the next visit already! 
Thanks for reading and have a great weekend ahead :D 

x

No comments: