Friday, April 19, 2013

Tiong Bahru Bakery

Outfit of the day 
Flighty Dream Frock from H&M
Love that it is so lightweight & extra comfortable!

Lunch at Tiong Bahru Bakery located at Raffles City Shopping Centre last week (:
The cafe is very spacious, has a chilled and laid back setting. Great for catching up with friends! 
No menu is available, but that's because you can see everything available at their counters.
A glance at the savoury bites..
You'll be spoilt for choice ><

When in doubt, please order the Almond Croissant & Kouign Amann (pronounced as kweeen-ah-mon).
I LOVE IT!
This is the first bakery place I've been to that serves their croissant like that! 
I already can't wait to go back :P 
Lets move on to the sweet stuff
Over two visits, I got to try >
Squid-Ink Burger, Bacon Cheese, Almond Croissant, Chocolate Brioche, Quiche Lorraine, Apple Crumble 
& Lemon Tart (Tartest ever D:)

I love the quiche!! 
Quiches are one of those dishes which can never go wrong, no mater what filling.
The egg texture was smooth and simply melts in your mouth kind.
Tea break > Peach Tart x Blackball
Nothing beats the authentic ones from JiuFen :|
My place to satisfy those cravings
^^
If you love something let it go free.
If it doesn't come back, you never had it.
If it comes back, love it forever. 

One day, my dad told me.
Never to love anything that cannot love you back.

Till this day, I'm still grateful for what he has enlighten me with :')
 
x

No comments: